To make the base use the Simply Scored tool to make the lines. I used a brayer to add the Perfect Plum ink. It's a quick and easy technique that give a great effect. I drew my flower stems freehand using a Stampin' Write marker and then used the blender pen to draw a little color out, bleeding the lines to soften them.
- Stamp set: Fabulous Florets, Many Thanks (retired)
- Card stock: Whisper White, watercolor paper
- Ink: Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake
- Stampin' Write Markers: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, More Mustard
- Tools: Simply Scored, Brayer, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Sponge
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments - have a great week! Brenda